The angst of graduate unemployment

 So after I finished my Bsc in Mathematics and Physics degree and graduated in April, I thought that the hard part was finally over but boy was I wrong, I kept either getting rejected outright or ghosted by employers, it's agonizing...

I got an opportunity I thought that would at least pay a stipend but there was a prerequisite of a project development course I had to do first and it was remote and you only got a stipend after finishing the development course. I had the impression that there was going to be some sort of a stipend even as one does the development course...I eventually had to quit because I couldn't find income generating work and working remotely while your finances aren't in order is a struggle. 

Now I'm bust searching for opportunities that at least pay from the get go because I am strapped for cash,not having money is taking a toll on my mental health I can't lie...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feeling conflicted about antinatalism