Maths and Physics graduate fascinated with financial modeling and risk management.

 I graduated in April from the University of South Africa with a Bsc degree in Mathematics and Physics, quite honestly things haven't been going particularly well. I have numerous interests some of them include being fascinated and interested in the renewable sector particularly the financial modeling aspect of it. I enjoy using Mathematics to solve practical problems and so far haven't had the opportunity to do that at a corporate level and to do that with a renewable energy company would be amazing. I am familiar with Microsoft Excel and Word, I know some Python, C++ and SQL. I just haven't had the opportunity to properly prove myself and I would love such an opportunity because I would be contributing positively to society at large given the nature of climate change, clearly we need to stop using fossil fuels.

I would absolutely give my all if an opportunity to engage in financial modeling of renewable sources of energy was provided. I am hard working, disciplined, determined and always eager to learn. Next year I will be doing a postgraduate diploma in risk management and I can already see how knowledge of risk management would be beneficial in building a financial model 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feeling conflicted about antinatalism